Information Collection and Use
When you register for Westca's online services, the personal information that Westca collects includes (but is not limited to) name, email address, etc.
Westca generally uses personal information to:
- provide you with services you have requested;
- personalize and customize your experiences on the Westca site;
- help Westca manage and enhance its services;
- communicate with you;
- notify you about important changes to the Westca site and new services;
Web site use information
Similar to other commercial Web sites, Westca site utilizes a standard technology called "cookies" and Web server logs to collect information about how the Westca Web site is used. Cookies by themselves cannot be used to find out the identity of any user. Information gathered through cookies and Web server logs may include the date and time of visits, time spent at Westca Web site, the pages viewed, and the Web sites visited just before and just after our Web site. This information is collected on an aggregate basis. None of this information is associated with you as an individual.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
All of your personal information will only be used within the Westca site. Westca will never share, rent or sell your information to third parties without your permission.
Westca may send personal information about you to other companies or people when:
- We have your consent to share the information;
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested;
- We are required by law enforcement or judicial authorities to provide the information to the appropriate governmental authorities;
- We find that your actions on our web sites violate the Westca Terms and Conditions, or any of our usage guidelines for specific services.
Your Ability to Edit Your Personal Information
Westca gives you the ability to access and edit the personal information that you have provided to us. To update the information retained about you, please visit our Westca 'Personal Settings' area.
Westca operates secure data networks protected by industry standard firewall and password protection systems. Our security and privacy policies are periodically reviewed and enhanced as necessary, and only authorized individuals have access to the information provided by you. Your Westca Personal Information is password-protected for your privacy and security. You are ultimately responsible for the security of your Westca Member Name and password. Please take care to store you Westca Member Name separately from your account password, or better yet, choose a password that you don't need to write down at all.
Westca may amend this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your personal information we will notify you by posting a prominent announcement on our pages.
If you have enquiries or wish to provide feedback about this policy, please e-mail [email protected].
Copyright by www.kswrwd.tw. All rights reserved.